dealscontinue is operated through dealscontinue Team. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the owner. The owner offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from vendors, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, Digital Products, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Liberty Jane®, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Liberty Jane® and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 218 E. Main Steet, Auburn, WA, 98002, United States.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK & LICENSE
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of dealscontinue or its affiliates or its content suppliers and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of dealscontinue or its affiliates and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of dealscontinue, its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws.
dealscontinue, the dealscontinue logo, dealscontinue Services India, and other marks indicated on our Site are trademarks of dealscontinue or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other dealscontinue graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of dealscontinue or its affiliates. dealscontinue and its affiliates’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not dealscontinue or its affiliates’ as applicable, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits dealscontinue or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by dealscontinue or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by dealscontinue or its affiliates.
Terms for submit new deals:
Decalration: The dealscontinue provide a opportunity to free submission new deals for every user. At our platform you can submit deals & earn money with us. We provide completely free submission new offers & deals for everyone. There are not necessary to purchase any type of service.
Type of Submission: The submission should be valid about a new deals, product, coupon & offer. Here you can select multiple-choice stores & category for your products.
Invalid Termination: Dealscontinue right to reserve all authority for terminate users if found violation of terms. Users can only submit a post that is related to offers, coupon or a new deal. The user will be instantly blocked if found invalid submissions like spammy deals, coupons or links.
Prohibited posted or deals: Deals about drugs, wines, sexual products and other types of misdeals that are not related to a valuable or register store.
Category & Dealstore: User can select only pre-define category or dealstore. If you not found any new store at our platform then you can directly contact us for adding a new store for you.
Condition to add new store: The store should be a registered company like amazon, Flipkart, eBay..etc. and user needs to add at least 10 deals for adding a new store. You can contact us if you found all the conditions right.
Offer Url: Users can only submit offer URLs that are related to a register affiliate store or website. you can not submit our competitor website product links. If we found user submit invalid links again & again, dealscontinue will terminate or delete the users account instantly.
Image Url: User can only submit product-related images. Not submitted different images that are not related to the product.
Quality Measure: Dealscontinue did not allow to post that does not meet our quality performance. Users should know the proper guide before a new submission. Dealscontinue the right to reserve terminates or delete a user account that does not follow our guidelines. we did not post any deals that do not meet our quality performance.
License and site access
dealscontinue Services Private Limited grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express wrote consent of dealscontinue Services Private Limited and/or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of dealscontinue Services Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of dealscontinue Services Private Limited or its affiliates without their express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing dealscontinue Services Private Limited’s or its affiliate’s name or trademarks without their express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by dealscontinue Services Private Limited and/or its affiliates. You are granted a limited, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of services.dealscontinue.com so long as the link does not portray dealscontinue Services Private Limited, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of dealscontinue Services Private Limited or its affiliates as part of the link without their express written permission.
Your activity on the dealscontinue services site
dealscontinue Site is not intended for use by children. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Site and dealscontinue only with involvement of a parent or guardian. dealscontinue and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in their sole discretion
You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not dealscontinue, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only and only in accordance with the applicable law.
You must not use the Site for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), abusive, harassing, misleading, indecent, defamatory, disparaging, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
If you submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant dealscontinue Services Private Limited and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media for as long as you are permitted to grant the said license under applicable law. You grant dealscontinue Services Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content or material that you post or submit or that you otherwise provide on or through the Site; that the content is accurate; that the content is lawful; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify dealscontinue Services Private Limited and its affiliates for all claims arising from content you supply. dealscontinue has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. dealscontinue Services Private Limited takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party.
dealscontinue Services Private Limited and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property, please follow our Trademark and Copyright policy below.
dealscontinue and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, dealscontinue does not warrant that descriptions of or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. dealscontinue provides links to other sites over which dealscontinue has no control. dealscontinue is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilities
This site is provided by dealscontinue on an “as is” and “as available” basis. dealscontinue makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. dealscontinue reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this site at any time in its discretion.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, dealscontinue disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. dealscontinue does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from dealscontinue are free of viruses or other harmful components. dealscontinue will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability